Global Health News» Go to news main
Call for Applications: IDRC Research Awards 2017
Application Deadline: Sept 7, 2016
Locations: Canada, Kenya
This call is open to Canadians, permanent residents of Canada, and citizens of developing countries pursuing OR who have completed a master’s or a doctoral degree at a recognized university.
Climate Change, Employment and Growth, Food, Environment, and Health, Foundations for Innovation, Governance and Justice, Maternal and Child Health, Networked Economies, Think Tank Initiative
Positions are available at IDRC's head office in Ottawa, Canada and at our regional office for Sub-Saharan Africa in Nairobi, Kenya. Eligibility criteria differ for each location.
For more information please visit the IDRC website.
- Global Health Day Panel Discussion: The Future of Global Health
- What can Tanzania and Canada learn from each other: A nursing perspective
- Nova Scotia Gambia Association Annual Dinner
- From Africville to Alton Gas: A Pop‑Up Book Launch for There's Something in the Water: Environmental Racism in Indigenous & Black Communities
- Global Health Students and Young Professionals Summit 2018
- CUGH TWO‑DAY WORKSHOP: Health, Safety, and Security: Rules of the Road for International Programs and Initiatives 2.0
- Women Leaders in Global Health Conference
- Grand Challenges Canada Stars in Global Health: Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights