Global Health News» Go to news main
Call for Applications: IDRC Research Awards 2017
Application Deadline: Sept 7, 2016
Locations: Canada, Kenya
This call is open to Canadians, permanent residents of Canada, and citizens of developing countries pursuing OR who have completed a master’s or a doctoral degree at a recognized university.
Climate Change, Employment and Growth, Food, Environment, and Health, Foundations for Innovation, Governance and Justice, Maternal and Child Health, Networked Economies, Think Tank Initiative
Positions are available at IDRC's head office in Ottawa, Canada and at our regional office for Sub-Saharan Africa in Nairobi, Kenya. Eligibility criteria differ for each location.
For more information please visit the IDRC website.
- Workshop: Framing Diversity and Gender in your Research Proposal
- Beyond the Binary: Grappling with sex and gender in biomedical research
- Dalhousie Medical Education Research and Innovation Showcase (MERIS)
- Workshop: Climate Change & Health
- Emerging health leaders: What you need to know about LT care
- Families in Canada Conference 2019
- Lunch Concert and Fundraiser: NSGA
- 2019 Weld Kernohan Lecture: Dr. Ojistoh Horn