Global Health News» Go to news main
Call for Applications: IDRC Research Awards 2017
Application Deadline: Sept 7, 2016
Locations: Canada, Kenya
This call is open to Canadians, permanent residents of Canada, and citizens of developing countries pursuing OR who have completed a master’s or a doctoral degree at a recognized university.
Climate Change, Employment and Growth, Food, Environment, and Health, Foundations for Innovation, Governance and Justice, Maternal and Child Health, Networked Economies, Think Tank Initiative
Positions are available at IDRC's head office in Ottawa, Canada and at our regional office for Sub-Saharan Africa in Nairobi, Kenya. Eligibility criteria differ for each location.
For more information please visit the IDRC website.
- Call for Volunteers: Stepping Stone Holiday Lunch
- Grand Challenges Canada: OPTions Innovation Initiative
- Global Health Delivery Intensive Program at Harvard University
- Emerging Health Leaders Program (EHL)
- Implementing Effective Capacity‑Building Partnerships in Global Health: The Toronto‑Addis Ababa Academic Collaboration
- Call for Artists: Jordan Bennett Response Exhibition
- Tenure Stream Appointment ‑‑ Indigenous Studies
- Show Up and Write Thursdays