Global Health News» Go to news main
2017 Crossroads Interdisciplinary Health Research Conference
Abstract Deadline: Jan. 10, 2017
Conference Dates: Mar. 10 & 11, 2017
Location: Halifax, NS
Hosted by the Health and Human Performance Graduate Student Society at Dalhousie University Crossroads is a national, student-led research conference. As one of the longest-running events of its kind, Crossroads aims to bring student researchers together to learn, collaborate, and connect.
For more information please visit the conference website.
- Fall 2023 White Fragility Clinic
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration