Global Health News» Go to news main
For The Health Of It (FTHOI) 2016
Date: Sat. Nov. 26, 2016
Location: Rebecca Cohn Auditorium, Dalhousie Arts Centre
We are an annual event put on at Dalhousie University to raise funds for various Charities. FTHOI has been up and running for over 30 years and this year includes 7 of Dalhousie's Health Professions.
This year’s event is in support of Mobile Outreach Street Health (MOSH), and will feature educational, comedic, performances by students from Dentistry, Health Sciences, Human Communication Disorders, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Pharmacy, and Physiotherapy.
We provide a night of comedic relief through educational, interprofessional, competitive skits. Each faculty fund raises and competes for the top spot. All proceeds from this event go to a selected charity! The event is held every November at the Rebecca Cohn Auditorium, Dalhousie Arts Centre. Ways in which you can support this event is to come to the event (this year it is November 26th, 2016), donate to a school of your choice in the " donate now" section, and go to fundraising events held by 1 or all 7 of the Health professions involved!
For more information please visit the FTHOI website.
- Fall 2023 White Fragility Clinic
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration