Global Health News» Go to news main
International Education Opportunities ‑ Info Night
Date: Mon. Nov. 21, 2016 @ 5-6pm
Location: Halifax (Room 2L7 - Tupper building); DMNB Saint John (218)
Come out and explore global health education opportunities for winter and summer 2017!
The Global Health Office at Dalhousie has opportunities that allow students to participate in community based, patient cantered electives in low resource settings around the world.
Wondering about where to go, what you'll do or how you will prepare?
Come out and hear from other students who have participated in our programs. Work with our program manager to find the right opportunity for you and our pre-departure training sessions are one of the most advanced available in Canada.
Light refreshments will be served
Students in Medicine and Health Professions are invited to attend this free information session. No need to RSVP, tell your friends and come together.
- Fall 2023 White Fragility Clinic
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration