Global Health News» Go to news main
African Heritage Month: Let's Talk Microaggressions
NEW DATE March 1, 2017 @ 11:35 - 12:25 pm
Location: Black Student Advising Centre, 1321 Edward Street.
The term “microaggression” was used by Columbia professor Derald Sue to refer to “brief and commonplace daily verbal, behavioral, or environmental indignities, whether intentional or unintentional, that communicate hostile, derogatory, or negative racial slights and insults toward people of color.
All are welcome.
- Women Leaders in Global Health Conference
- Grand Challenges Canada Stars in Global Health: Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
- Call for Nominations: ISANS seeks second generation immigrants for new book
- Dalhousie Sustainable Oceans Conference
- ISANS: Building Intercultural Competence Workshops
- VTECS Speaker Series: Gender and Armed Conflict, From Sudan to Syria
- CCME 2019
- Healthy Living Healthy Life Conference 2018