Global Health News» Go to news main
African Heritage Month: Let's Talk Microaggressions
NEW DATE March 1, 2017 @ 11:35 - 12:25 pm
Location: Black Student Advising Centre, 1321 Edward Street.
The term “microaggression” was used by Columbia professor Derald Sue to refer to “brief and commonplace daily verbal, behavioral, or environmental indignities, whether intentional or unintentional, that communicate hostile, derogatory, or negative racial slights and insults toward people of color.
All are welcome.
- Primary Health Care Research Day 2018
- Words Matter: A Mental Health Literacy Update with Dr. Stan Kutcher
- 2018 Canadian Bioethics Society Conference
- A Celebration! Service Learning Program
- Call for Proposals: ACIC Symposium
- Call for Applications: Indigenous Health Sciences summer camp
- Celebration of Global Health
- Call for Applications: African Nova Scotian Health Science Summer Camps