Global Health News» Go to news main
5th International One Health Congress in Saskatoon
Dates: June 22 - 25, 2018
Location: University of Saskatchewan
This event welcomes One Health advocates to discuss the major global health challenges, including zoonotic diseases such as yellow fever, Zika and West Nile viruses, antimicrobial resistance, and the future challenges of global climate change.
More information about the concept, the organizers and the location of the 5th International One Health Congress is available at http://onehealthplatform.com/sites/all/themes/ohpless/img/OHP_5OHC_firstannouncement_v2.pdf
- Zero Pain Conference
- Understanding social inequalities in health and health care: Evidence and policy implications
- HIV/AIDS Awareness Week Red Ribbon Flag‑raising
- Tropical and Geographic Medicine, Intensive Short Course
- Global Health: Annual Review ‑ Call for Papers
- How have visiting teams been most useful and what are the main challenges?
- Winter Clothing Drive Collection: Dalhousie International Centre
- Black Men's Health Conference