Global Health News» Go to news main
Barcelona Global Health Summer School 2017: Innovation, Access and Health
Date: July 16-21, 2017
Location: Barcelona Spain
Registration: First-come, first-served
The Barcelona Global Health Summer School 2017 will gather key experts in the field to address the causes, contexts, and consequences of the inequitable access to medicines and what to do about it.
This course is addressed to students and young professionals studying and working in health-related fields to provide a broad understanding of the complex issue that is access to medicines, from drug development in university labs to prescribing a medicine, exploring the role of different actors, the impact of intellectual property, the need of political will and the genesis of advocacy and activist movements.
Applications meeting the required profile are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis until maximum number of participants is reached. Candidates will be notified of acceptance by email.
Interested candidates should apply using the online application form.
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic
- 2022 Global Health Student Writing Competition
- 7th Khon Kaen University’s International Challenge on Emergency Medicine
- Program Assistant: Indigenous Health in Medicine Program
- Belong Speaker Series: Breaking Barriers at Dalhousie University
- Multiple Employment Opportunities ‑ NSERC Encouraging Vaccine Confidence in Canada
- GHI Global Health Case Competition ‑ Final Presentations