Global Health News» Go to news main
Film Screening: The Long Road to Justice; The Viola Desmond Story
Date: Tues. March 21, 2017 @ 6-8 PM
Location: Room 307, Dalhousie Student Union Building, University Ave.
Please join the Black Student Advising Centre as we celebrate the commemoration of the United Nations Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination with a documentary screening and panel discussion on the legacy of Viola Desmond.
This is a free event, refreshments will be served.
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic
- 2022 Global Health Student Writing Competition
- 7th Khon Kaen University’s International Challenge on Emergency Medicine
- Program Assistant: Indigenous Health in Medicine Program
- Belong Speaker Series: Breaking Barriers at Dalhousie University
- Multiple Employment Opportunities ‑ NSERC Encouraging Vaccine Confidence in Canada