Global Health News» Go to news main
23rd Canadian Conference on Global Health
Dates: October 29-31 2017
Location: Marriott Hotel, Ottawa ON
Leaving no one behind? Reflection for action in a changing world
On January 1, 2016, the United Nations’ (UN) 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) came into effect to end extreme poverty while combatting health, social and economic injustices - with an overarching goal to leave no one behind.
With this global context in mind and building on the dialogue and outcomes from the 2016 Vancouver Statement for the Fourth Global Symposium on Health Systems Research and other calls to action such as the UN Every Woman, Every Child Initiative, the 2017 Canadian Conference on Global Health will provide a forum for reflecting on the first 1000 days of global action and implementation of the SDGs as they impact on the health and well-being of nations around the world.
The program will include plenary sessions, oral presentations, posters, and documentary films.
The call for abstracts will open in March, 2017.
For updates and information please visit the conference website.
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic
- 2022 Global Health Student Writing Competition
- 7th Khon Kaen University’s International Challenge on Emergency Medicine
- Program Assistant: Indigenous Health in Medicine Program
- Belong Speaker Series: Breaking Barriers at Dalhousie University
- Multiple Employment Opportunities ‑ NSERC Encouraging Vaccine Confidence in Canada