Global Health News» Go to news main
Community Health Nurses of Canada Conference
Date: June 20-22, 2017
Location: Niagara Falls, ON
This conference brings together individuals who have an interest in Community Health Nursing from practice, research, administration, policy and education. It is a forum to explore issues of mutual concern as well as exchange knowledge, share evidence and ideas, and generate solutions. Our goal is Advancing Community Health Nursing in Canada.
For more information please visit the CHNC website.
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic
- 2022 Global Health Student Writing Competition
- 7th Khon Kaen University’s International Challenge on Emergency Medicine
- Program Assistant: Indigenous Health in Medicine Program
- Belong Speaker Series: Breaking Barriers at Dalhousie University
- Multiple Employment Opportunities ‑ NSERC Encouraging Vaccine Confidence in Canada