Global Health News» Go to news main
CUCOH: Medicine in the Modern World
Date: Nov. 10-12, 2017
Location: Queen's University, Kingston, ON
The Canadian Undergraduate Conference on Healthcare (CUCOH) is a three-day conference that enables undergraduate students to engage in hands-on workshops, discussions and seminars that showcase the multidisciplinary nature of healthcare. Not only is CUCOH the largest conference at Queen’s University, but it is also the largest student-run healthcare conference of its kind in Canada. Last year, CUCOH was pleased to welcome over 375 undergraduate students from 21 universities across Canada.
CUCOH is committed to providing our delegates with a rewarding and eye-opening experience. We strive to select a diverse range of speakers, seminars, and discussion topics that are representative of some of the most pertinent and complex healthcare issues. Delegates engage in a wide variety of interactive workshops, including: suturing, casting, laparoscopic surgery, examining cadavers, and more!
For more information please visit the CUCOH website.
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic