Global Health News» Go to news main
Mental Health for All Conference
Date: Sept. 18 - 20, 2017
Location: Hilton Toronto
Change is in the air for mental health in Canada – you can feel it. But it will take the entire nation to harness those winds of change and make it real. That’s why the theme of the second annual MH4A Conference 2017 is It takes a nation.
Here’s what we mean: we mean that mental health transformation requires the whole of government and the whole of Canada to implement solutions to problems that are already well understood. We mean that transforming our mental health response isn’t just about Health. It’s about investments in housing through social infrastructure; it’s about a continuum of employment supports. It’s about promoting mental health in schools and in workplaces. And it is about addressing the needs and leveraging the strengths of our diverse population.
For more information please visit the CMHA conference website.
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic