Global Health News» Go to news main
WHS Regional Meeting: Health and Healthcare Delivery in Pluralistic Societies
Date: May 8-9, 2017
Location: Palais des congrès de Montréal, Montréal, Québec
Montreal Clinical Research Institute are proud to announce that they will be hosting the 1st World Health Summit (WHS) of the M8 Alliance to be held in North America. The world leaders in global health will be attending this prestigious event, including over 800 researchers, doctors, industry leaders, decision-makers, government members and civil society actors from around the world.
Based on the theme of Health and Healthcare Delivery in Pluralistic Societies, this interdisciplinary event will focus on the question of human diversity in the practice, education, research and public policy pertaining to health.
In pluralistic societies that welcome diversity, such as ours, many factors will impact health and the provision of healthcare, including globalization, immigration, social and economic inequalities, lifestyle, and culture. We believe that it is our mission, as scholars, to turn our attention to this important phenomenon and to analyze it in depth.
For more information please visit the meeting website.
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic
- 2022 Global Health Student Writing Competition
- 7th Khon Kaen University’s International Challenge on Emergency Medicine
- Program Assistant: Indigenous Health in Medicine Program
- Belong Speaker Series: Breaking Barriers at Dalhousie University
- Multiple Employment Opportunities ‑ NSERC Encouraging Vaccine Confidence in Canada