Global Health News» Go to news main
Save the Date: Global Health Showcase
Date: Wed. Sept. 27, 2017 @ 3-6 PM
Location: Tupper Medical Building, Link
This annual event highlights the variety of global health activities taking place at Dalhousie.
We will have displays in the Tupper Link through the afternoon and invite submissions related to:
- Research Posters
- Student Groups
- African Nova Scotian Programs
- International Opportunities
- Indigenous Health
- Service Learning
- Social Accountability
For more information or to discuss a poster presentation please contact email@example.com.
- 16 Days Keynote Address
- 16 Days of Activism Against Gender‑based Violence At Dalhousie
- World AIDS Day Vigil
- Opening Lecture: 7th Annual Fear Memorial Conference
- 7th Annual Fear Memorial Conference
- Two Minutes to Midnight: Can the Crisis in North Korea be Defused?
- Workshop: Building Intercultural Competence
- UPEI Sustainable Development Goals Training