Global Health News» Go to news main
The politics and ethics of global health 'aid': towards sustainability?
Date: Sept. 14, 2017 @ 7PM
Location: Room 1011 Rowe Building, Dalhousie University
Join us for a lively panel discussion with:
- David Black, Department of Political Science
- Robert Huish, Department of International Development Studies
- Jeff Kirby, Department of Bioethics
- Shawna O’Hearn, Global Health Office
Sponsored by: Obstetrics & Gynaecology
This is an open public event - all are welcome!
- 16 Days Keynote Address
- 16 Days of Activism Against Gender‑based Violence At Dalhousie
- World AIDS Day Vigil
- Opening Lecture: 7th Annual Fear Memorial Conference
- 7th Annual Fear Memorial Conference
- Two Minutes to Midnight: Can the Crisis in North Korea be Defused?
- Workshop: Building Intercultural Competence
- UPEI Sustainable Development Goals Training