Global Health News» Go to news main
WHO Supplement Call for Papers
Submission Deadline: Oct. 31, 2017
The title of the supplement is Meeting the health, welfare and social care needs of older people in low and middle income countries (LMICS) through innovations and enhanced human capital.
“Inviting empirical research on innovations in meeting the health, welfare and social needs of older populations in low and middle income countries, and relevant research from high-income countries that is transferable across settings (with use of technology as a particular cross-cutting theme).”
Papers speaking to each of the sub themes listed below will be targeted.
- The design, organisation, and financing of health and social care systems
- Transformative strategies and investments for health and social workforce planning, education, skills and the creation of decent jobs
- Innovations to empower older people in maintaining optimal functional ability
For more information please review the full author instructions.
- Summer Research Program Prep
- Scotia Scholars Awards: NSHRF
- Global Health and Disability: New Free Online Course
- McGill Summer Institute in Infectious Diseases and Global Health
- IWK Global Health Fair
- Experiences of Black Mothers in hospitals
- Creating Space in Health Professions for African Nova Scotians
- Anarcha's Legacy