Global Health News» Go to news main
WHO Supplement Call for Papers
Submission Deadline: Oct. 31, 2017
The title of the supplement is Meeting the health, welfare and social care needs of older people in low and middle income countries (LMICS) through innovations and enhanced human capital.
“Inviting empirical research on innovations in meeting the health, welfare and social needs of older populations in low and middle income countries, and relevant research from high-income countries that is transferable across settings (with use of technology as a particular cross-cutting theme).”
Papers speaking to each of the sub themes listed below will be targeted.
- The design, organisation, and financing of health and social care systems
- Transformative strategies and investments for health and social workforce planning, education, skills and the creation of decent jobs
- Innovations to empower older people in maintaining optimal functional ability
For more information please review the full author instructions.
- Call for Proposals ‑ Education for Women and Girls in Fragile, Conflict and Crisis Situations
- Save the Date: Primary Health Care Research Day 2019
- Black and Immigrant Women's Network Event Featuring Cynthia Dorrington
- Call for Volunteers: Stepping Stone Holiday Lunch
- Grand Challenges Canada: OPTions Innovation Initiative
- Global Health Delivery Intensive Program at Harvard University
- Emerging Health Leaders Program (EHL)
- Implementing Effective Capacity‑Building Partnerships in Global Health: The Toronto‑Addis Ababa Academic Collaboration