Global Health News» Go to news main
WHO Supplement Call for Papers
Submission Deadline: Oct. 31, 2017
The title of the supplement is Meeting the health, welfare and social care needs of older people in low and middle income countries (LMICS) through innovations and enhanced human capital.
“Inviting empirical research on innovations in meeting the health, welfare and social needs of older populations in low and middle income countries, and relevant research from high-income countries that is transferable across settings (with use of technology as a particular cross-cutting theme).”
Papers speaking to each of the sub themes listed below will be targeted.
- The design, organisation, and financing of health and social care systems
- Transformative strategies and investments for health and social workforce planning, education, skills and the creation of decent jobs
- Innovations to empower older people in maintaining optimal functional ability
For more information please review the full author instructions.
- Johnson Scholarship Foundation Bursary
- Teens Now Talk: Youth Expo
- Indigenous Health: Kitpu Wise March Break Health Science Camp
- Art Gala Showcase of Youth
- Poetry and Spoken Word with Rosanna Deerchild
- Film Screening: Innu Film "Nakatuenita" (Respect)
- Info Session: Global Health Education Opportunities
- DMNB Hidden Realities Speaker Series