Global Health News» Go to news main
Cuba's Gay Revolution: Normalizing Sexual Diversity through a Health‑Based Approach
Date: Thurs. Oct. 5, 2017 @ 7PM
Location: Halifax Central Library, 5440 Spring Garden Road BMO Room (second floor)
You are invited to attend the book launch for Dr. Kirk’s exciting new study, which explores Cuba’s unique health-based approach to improving LGBTQ rights.
Dr. Kirk will give a synopsis of the book, followed by a Q & A, and refreshments.
For more information email: email@example.com
- Call for Nominations: 2018 Global Health Awards
- Call for Submissions: 2018 Global Health Photo Contest
- Centering Black Canadian Health
- Updates from Popular Culture: Weinstein, Trump and Violence Against Women, Solutions for the Future
- 16 Days Keynote Address
- 16 Days of Activism Against Gender‑based Violence At Dalhousie
- World AIDS Day Vigil
- Opening Lecture: 7th Annual Fear Memorial Conference