Global Health News» Go to news main
Cuba's Gay Revolution: Normalizing Sexual Diversity through a Health‑Based Approach
Date: Thurs. Oct. 5, 2017 @ 7PM
Location: Halifax Central Library, 5440 Spring Garden Road BMO Room (second floor)
You are invited to attend the book launch for Dr. Kirk’s exciting new study, which explores Cuba’s unique health-based approach to improving LGBTQ rights.
Dr. Kirk will give a synopsis of the book, followed by a Q & A, and refreshments.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indigenous Knowledge and Access Symposium
- Contest: Help us rename the Service Learning program
- Soup & Sock Drive
- Indigenous in Halifax: Panel Discussion
- Indigenous Cultural Responsiveness Theory (ICRT): a New Tool for Improving Health Outcomes for FNMI (First Nations, Metis and Inuit) peoples
- Global Health, Equity & Primary Care Course
- PLANS Lunch and Learn: Race & Sport in Canada
- What to expect when you aren't expected: birth stories of queer women