Global Health News» Go to news main
Cuba's Gay Revolution: Normalizing Sexual Diversity through a Health‑Based Approach
Date: Thurs. Oct. 5, 2017 @ 7PM
Location: Halifax Central Library, 5440 Spring Garden Road BMO Room (second floor)
You are invited to attend the book launch for Dr. Kirk’s exciting new study, which explores Cuba’s unique health-based approach to improving LGBTQ rights.
Dr. Kirk will give a synopsis of the book, followed by a Q & A, and refreshments.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Global Health and Disability: New Free Online Course
- McGill Summer Institute in Infectious Diseases and Global Health
- IWK Global Health Fair
- Experiences of Black Mothers in hospitals
- Creating Space in Health Professions for African Nova Scotians
- Anarcha's Legacy
- Film Screening & Panel Discussion: The Stairs
- Facing Race: The Current Town Hall in Halifax