Global Health News» Go to news main
Cuba's Gay Revolution: Normalizing Sexual Diversity through a Health‑Based Approach
Date: Thurs. Oct. 5, 2017 @ 7PM
Location: Halifax Central Library, 5440 Spring Garden Road BMO Room (second floor)
You are invited to attend the book launch for Dr. Kirk’s exciting new study, which explores Cuba’s unique health-based approach to improving LGBTQ rights.
Dr. Kirk will give a synopsis of the book, followed by a Q & A, and refreshments.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Primary Health Care Research Day 2018
- Words Matter: A Mental Health Literacy Update with Dr. Stan Kutcher
- 2018 Canadian Bioethics Society Conference
- A Celebration! Service Learning Program
- Call for Proposals: ACIC Symposium
- Call for Applications: Indigenous Health Sciences summer camp
- Celebration of Global Health
- Call for Applications: African Nova Scotian Health Science Summer Camps