Global Health News» Go to news main
Cuba's Gay Revolution: Normalizing Sexual Diversity through a Health‑Based Approach
Date: Thurs. Oct. 5, 2017 @ 7PM
Location: Halifax Central Library, 5440 Spring Garden Road BMO Room (second floor)
You are invited to attend the book launch for Dr. Kirk’s exciting new study, which explores Cuba’s unique health-based approach to improving LGBTQ rights.
Dr. Kirk will give a synopsis of the book, followed by a Q & A, and refreshments.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women Leaders in Global Health Conference
- Grand Challenges Canada Stars in Global Health: Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
- Call for Nominations: ISANS seeks second generation immigrants for new book
- Dalhousie Sustainable Oceans Conference
- ISANS: Building Intercultural Competence Workshops
- VTECS Speaker Series: Gender and Armed Conflict, From Sudan to Syria
- CCME 2019
- Healthy Living Healthy Life Conference 2018