Global Health News» Go to news main
Research and Clinical Trials in Sickle Cell Disease ‑ Family Engagement
Date: Thurs. Oct. 19, 2017 @ 9am – 3pm
Location: Nova Scotia Archives, 6016 University Avenue: Robie + University Ave
Join us with Senator Jane Cordy who Advanced ‘An Act Respecting National Sickle Cell Awareness Day’! Meet Healthcare Professionals, Researchers + Patient Families.
- Meals + Accommodations Provided for Patient Families Outside of HRM
- Child-friendly Space
- Refreshment is Provided
- Bus Tickets Available if Desired
Sickle Cell Disease Distorts Red Blood Cells, Resulting in Infection, Pain, and Organ Failure over 5000 Canadians Have Sickle Cell Disease.
Presented by the Sickle Cell Disease Association of Canada in Collaboration with the Sickle Cell Disease Association of Nova Scotia.
For more information Email: SickleCellNovaScotia@gmail.com.
- Primary Health Care Research Day 2018
- Words Matter: A Mental Health Literacy Update with Dr. Stan Kutcher
- 2018 Canadian Bioethics Society Conference
- A Celebration! Service Learning Program
- Call for Proposals: ACIC Symposium
- Call for Applications: Indigenous Health Sciences summer camp
- Celebration of Global Health
- Call for Applications: African Nova Scotian Health Science Summer Camps