Global Health News» Go to news main
Research and Clinical Trials in Sickle Cell Disease ‑ Family Engagement
Date: Thurs. Oct. 19, 2017 @ 9am – 3pm
Location: Nova Scotia Archives, 6016 University Avenue: Robie + University Ave
Join us with Senator Jane Cordy who Advanced ‘An Act Respecting National Sickle Cell Awareness Day’! Meet Healthcare Professionals, Researchers + Patient Families.
- Meals + Accommodations Provided for Patient Families Outside of HRM
- Child-friendly Space
- Refreshment is Provided
- Bus Tickets Available if Desired
Sickle Cell Disease Distorts Red Blood Cells, Resulting in Infection, Pain, and Organ Failure over 5000 Canadians Have Sickle Cell Disease.
Presented by the Sickle Cell Disease Association of Canada in Collaboration with the Sickle Cell Disease Association of Nova Scotia.
For more information Email: SickleCellNovaScotia@gmail.com.
- Updates from Popular Culture: Weinstein, Trump and Violence Against Women, Solutions for the Future
- 16 Days Keynote Address
- 16 Days of Activism Against Gender‑based Violence At Dalhousie
- World AIDS Day Vigil
- Opening Lecture: 7th Annual Fear Memorial Conference
- 7th Annual Fear Memorial Conference
- Two Minutes to Midnight: Can the Crisis in North Korea be Defused?
- Workshop: Building Intercultural Competence