Global Health News» Go to news main
Research and Clinical Trials in Sickle Cell Disease ‑ Family Engagement
Date: Thurs. Oct. 19, 2017 @ 9am – 3pm
Location: Nova Scotia Archives, 6016 University Avenue: Robie + University Ave
Join us with Senator Jane Cordy who Advanced ‘An Act Respecting National Sickle Cell Awareness Day’! Meet Healthcare Professionals, Researchers + Patient Families.
- Meals + Accommodations Provided for Patient Families Outside of HRM
- Child-friendly Space
- Refreshment is Provided
- Bus Tickets Available if Desired
Sickle Cell Disease Distorts Red Blood Cells, Resulting in Infection, Pain, and Organ Failure over 5000 Canadians Have Sickle Cell Disease.
Presented by the Sickle Cell Disease Association of Canada in Collaboration with the Sickle Cell Disease Association of Nova Scotia.
For more information Email: SickleCellNovaScotia@gmail.com.
- Women Leaders in Global Health Conference
- Grand Challenges Canada Stars in Global Health: Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
- Call for Nominations: ISANS seeks second generation immigrants for new book
- Dalhousie Sustainable Oceans Conference
- ISANS: Building Intercultural Competence Workshops
- VTECS Speaker Series: Gender and Armed Conflict, From Sudan to Syria
- CCME 2019
- Healthy Living Healthy Life Conference 2018