Global Health News» Go to news main
Health Equity, Race and Medicine: Dr. Onye Nnorom
Date: Wed. Nov. 15, 2017 @ 11:30 AM
Location: Theatre A, Tupper Building; Room 102, DMNB
Dr. Onye Nnorom is a Family Doctor and a Public Health & Preventive Medicine specialist. She practices at TAIBU Community Health Centre, in Toronto and is the Primary Care Lead for Cancer Care Ontario's Central East Regional Cancer Program, providing leadership on matters of cancer prevention and care to primary care physicians in the region.
She is also the Associate Program Director of the Public Health & Preventive Medicine Residency Program at the University of Toronto. She recently took on the position as the Black Health Theme Lead for the Faculty of Medicine, incorporating Black Canadian health issues into the medical school curriculum.
Refreshments will be served.
For more information contact: PLANS@dal.ca
- Women Leaders in Global Health Conference
- Grand Challenges Canada Stars in Global Health: Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
- Call for Nominations: ISANS seeks second generation immigrants for new book
- Dalhousie Sustainable Oceans Conference
- ISANS: Building Intercultural Competence Workshops
- VTECS Speaker Series: Gender and Armed Conflict, From Sudan to Syria
- CCME 2019
- Healthy Living Healthy Life Conference 2018