Global Health News» Go to news main
Health Equity, Race and Medicine: Dr. Onye Nnorom
Date: Wed. Nov. 15, 2017 @ 11:30 AM
Location: Theatre A, Tupper Building; Room 102, DMNB
Dr. Onye Nnorom is a Family Doctor and a Public Health & Preventive Medicine specialist. She practices at TAIBU Community Health Centre, in Toronto and is the Primary Care Lead for Cancer Care Ontario's Central East Regional Cancer Program, providing leadership on matters of cancer prevention and care to primary care physicians in the region.
She is also the Associate Program Director of the Public Health & Preventive Medicine Residency Program at the University of Toronto. She recently took on the position as the Black Health Theme Lead for the Faculty of Medicine, incorporating Black Canadian health issues into the medical school curriculum.
Refreshments will be served.
For more information contact: PLANS@dal.ca
- Call for Nominations: 2018 Global Health Awards
- Call for Submissions: 2018 Global Health Photo Contest
- Centering Black Canadian Health
- Updates from Popular Culture: Weinstein, Trump and Violence Against Women, Solutions for the Future
- 16 Days Keynote Address
- 16 Days of Activism Against Gender‑based Violence At Dalhousie
- World AIDS Day Vigil
- Opening Lecture: 7th Annual Fear Memorial Conference