Global Health News» Go to news main
Call for Abstracts: 2018 Healthy Living Healthy Life Conference
Abstract Deadlines: Jan 30, 2018 (Scientific Community); Feb 28, 2018 (Community Groups)
Conference Dates: Sept. 19-21, 2018
Location: Halifax Convention Centre, Halifax, NS
The Healthy Living Healthy Life 2018 (HLHL 2018) conference is focused on interprofessional, collaborative, and multi-stakeholder engagement. Presentations, e-posters, panels, and workshops will explore evidence and new innovations that transform and create capacity for healthy living across the life span. We encourage people working with individuals, organizations, and populations to submit abstracts on the following:
- Collaborative health, wellbeing, & wellness-focused research, education, & approaches
- Methods, tools, evaluation, & outcome measures in collaborative health research & practices
- Health, wellbeing, and wellness-focused innovations in communities and policies
- Health equity, inclusion, diversity, and social determinants of health
Submit your abstracts online.
Conference inquiries: HLHL2018@dal.ca
The following themes reflect an interest in healthy living across the life span. These will be used to organize the presentations and assist in the Scientific Committee’s review.
- Theme 1: Collaborative health, wellbeing, and wellness-focused research, education, and approaches.
- Theme 2: Methods, tools, evaluation, and outcome measures in collaborative health research and practices.
- Theme 3: Health, wellbeing, and wellness-focused innovations in communities and policies.
- Theme 4: Health equity, inclusion, diversity, and social determinants of health.
- Summer Research Program Prep
- Scotia Scholars Awards: NSHRF
- Global Health and Disability: New Free Online Course
- McGill Summer Institute in Infectious Diseases and Global Health
- IWK Global Health Fair
- Experiences of Black Mothers in hospitals
- Creating Space in Health Professions for African Nova Scotians
- Anarcha's Legacy