Global Health News» Go to news main
Call for Abstracts: 2018 Healthy Living Healthy Life Conference
Abstract Deadlines: Jan 30, 2018 (Scientific Community); Feb 28, 2018 (Community Groups)
Conference Dates: Sept. 19-21, 2018
Location: Halifax Convention Centre, Halifax, NS
The Healthy Living Healthy Life 2018 (HLHL 2018) conference is focused on interprofessional, collaborative, and multi-stakeholder engagement. Presentations, e-posters, panels, and workshops will explore evidence and new innovations that transform and create capacity for healthy living across the life span. We encourage people working with individuals, organizations, and populations to submit abstracts on the following:
- Collaborative health, wellbeing, & wellness-focused research, education, & approaches
- Methods, tools, evaluation, & outcome measures in collaborative health research & practices
- Health, wellbeing, and wellness-focused innovations in communities and policies
- Health equity, inclusion, diversity, and social determinants of health
Submit your abstracts online.
Conference inquiries: HLHL2018@dal.ca
The following themes reflect an interest in healthy living across the life span. These will be used to organize the presentations and assist in the Scientific Committee’s review.
- Theme 1: Collaborative health, wellbeing, and wellness-focused research, education, and approaches.
- Theme 2: Methods, tools, evaluation, and outcome measures in collaborative health research and practices.
- Theme 3: Health, wellbeing, and wellness-focused innovations in communities and policies.
- Theme 4: Health equity, inclusion, diversity, and social determinants of health.
- ISANS: Building Intercultural Competence Workshops
- VTECS Speaker Series: Gender and Armed Conflict, From Sudan to Syria
- CCME 2019
- Healthy Living Healthy Life Conference 2018
- HLHL Student Three Minute Health Innovation Competition
- Anesthesia for Global Outreach Course
- Qualitative Health Research Conference
- Volunteer Opportunities in Tanzania: AWB/USF