Global Health News» Go to news main
Service Opportunity: Saving Brains Platform
Submission deadline: Nov. 7, 2017
The objective of this Request For Proposals is to contract with Grand Challenges Canada a team of experts (the Saving Brains Platform) that will support the portfolio of innovators in the Saving Brains program. The Saving Brains platform will be expected to accelerate and track the impact of the Saving Brains community of innovators. To do so, the Platform Team will:
- Enable individual projects within Saving Brains to work towards and achieve sustainable impact at scale;
- Collect lessons and best practices arising from the portfolio of Saving Brains Innovations to improve success of the Saving Brains innovations and disseminate to relevant external decision makers;
- Track and disseminate the individual and collective impact of Saving Brains innovations within the community and to relevant external stakeholders.
For more information please visit the Grand Challenges website.
- Global Health and Disability: New Free Online Course
- McGill Summer Institute in Infectious Diseases and Global Health
- IWK Global Health Fair
- Experiences of Black Mothers in hospitals
- Creating Space in Health Professions for African Nova Scotians
- Anarcha's Legacy
- Film Screening & Panel Discussion: The Stairs
- Facing Race: The Current Town Hall in Halifax