Global Health News» Go to news main
Community Talk with Dr. Onye Nnorom
Date: Tues. Nov. 14, 2017 @ 7 - 8 PM
Location: Black Cultural Centre, 10 Cherry Brook Rd, Cherry Brook, NS
Please join Dalhousie University, The Johnson Scholarship Foundation and the Health Association of African Canadians as we welcome Dr. Onye Nnorom for this community event.
Dr. Onye Nnorom is a Family Doctor and a Public Health & Preventive Medicine specialist. She practices at TAIBU Community Health Centre, in Toronto and recently took on the position as the Black Health Theme Lead for the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Toronto.
All are welcome!
- Women Leaders in Global Health Conference
- Grand Challenges Canada Stars in Global Health: Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
- Call for Nominations: ISANS seeks second generation immigrants for new book
- Dalhousie Sustainable Oceans Conference
- ISANS: Building Intercultural Competence Workshops
- VTECS Speaker Series: Gender and Armed Conflict, From Sudan to Syria
- CCME 2019
- Healthy Living Healthy Life Conference 2018