Global Health News» Go to news main
Community Talk with Dr. Onye Nnorom
Date: Tues. Nov. 14, 2017 @ 7 - 8 PM
Location: Black Cultural Centre, 10 Cherry Brook Rd, Cherry Brook, NS
Please join Dalhousie University, The Johnson Scholarship Foundation and the Health Association of African Canadians as we welcome Dr. Onye Nnorom for this community event.
Dr. Onye Nnorom is a Family Doctor and a Public Health & Preventive Medicine specialist. She practices at TAIBU Community Health Centre, in Toronto and recently took on the position as the Black Health Theme Lead for the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Toronto.
All are welcome!
- Primary Health Care Research Day 2018
- Words Matter: A Mental Health Literacy Update with Dr. Stan Kutcher
- 2018 Canadian Bioethics Society Conference
- A Celebration! Service Learning Program
- Call for Proposals: ACIC Symposium
- Call for Applications: Indigenous Health Sciences summer camp
- Celebration of Global Health
- Call for Applications: African Nova Scotian Health Science Summer Camps