Global Health News» Go to news main
Community Talk with Dr. Onye Nnorom
Date: Tues. Nov. 14, 2017 @ 7 - 8 PM
Location: Black Cultural Centre, 10 Cherry Brook Rd, Cherry Brook, NS
Please join Dalhousie University, The Johnson Scholarship Foundation and the Health Association of African Canadians as we welcome Dr. Onye Nnorom for this community event.
Dr. Onye Nnorom is a Family Doctor and a Public Health & Preventive Medicine specialist. She practices at TAIBU Community Health Centre, in Toronto and recently took on the position as the Black Health Theme Lead for the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Toronto.
All are welcome!
- Indigenous Knowledge and Access Symposium
- Contest: Help us rename the Service Learning program
- Soup & Sock Drive
- Indigenous in Halifax: Panel Discussion
- Indigenous Cultural Responsiveness Theory (ICRT): a New Tool for Improving Health Outcomes for FNMI (First Nations, Metis and Inuit) peoples
- Global Health, Equity & Primary Care Course
- PLANS Lunch and Learn: Race & Sport in Canada
- What to expect when you aren't expected: birth stories of queer women