Global Health News» Go to news main
Community Talk with Dr. Onye Nnorom
Date: Tues. Nov. 14, 2017 @ 7 - 8 PM
Location: Black Cultural Centre, 10 Cherry Brook Rd, Cherry Brook, NS
Please join Dalhousie University, The Johnson Scholarship Foundation and the Health Association of African Canadians as we welcome Dr. Onye Nnorom for this community event.
Dr. Onye Nnorom is a Family Doctor and a Public Health & Preventive Medicine specialist. She practices at TAIBU Community Health Centre, in Toronto and recently took on the position as the Black Health Theme Lead for the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Toronto.
All are welcome!
- Updates from Popular Culture: Weinstein, Trump and Violence Against Women, Solutions for the Future
- 16 Days Keynote Address
- 16 Days of Activism Against Gender‑based Violence At Dalhousie
- World AIDS Day Vigil
- Opening Lecture: 7th Annual Fear Memorial Conference
- 7th Annual Fear Memorial Conference
- Two Minutes to Midnight: Can the Crisis in North Korea be Defused?
- Workshop: Building Intercultural Competence