Global Health News» Go to news main
Community Talk with Dr. Onye Nnorom
Date: Tues. Nov. 14, 2017 @ 7 - 8 PM
Location: Black Cultural Centre, 10 Cherry Brook Rd, Cherry Brook, NS
Please join Dalhousie University, The Johnson Scholarship Foundation and the Health Association of African Canadians as we welcome Dr. Onye Nnorom for this community event.
Dr. Onye Nnorom is a Family Doctor and a Public Health & Preventive Medicine specialist. She practices at TAIBU Community Health Centre, in Toronto and recently took on the position as the Black Health Theme Lead for the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Toronto.
All are welcome!
- Scotia Scholars Awards: NSHRF
- Global Health and Disability: New Free Online Course
- McGill Summer Institute in Infectious Diseases and Global Health
- IWK Global Health Fair
- Experiences of Black Mothers in hospitals
- Creating Space in Health Professions for African Nova Scotians
- Anarcha's Legacy
- Film Screening & Panel Discussion: The Stairs