Global Health News» Go to news main
Call for Abstracts: Crossroads Interdisciplinary Health Research Conference
Submission Deadline: January 10, 2018
Conference Dates: March 9 & 10, 2018
Location: Dalhousie University
The Annual Crossroads Interdisciplinary Health Research Conference is hosted by the Graduate Student Society at Dalhousie University’s School of Health and Human Performance. Now in its 16th year, Crossroads has grown to a nation-wide, peer-reviewed academic conference that receives submissions from diverse, health-related disciplines across the country.
Abstracts may be submitted for proposed, ongoing, or completed research projects, including literature synthesis and secondary analysis projects. All accepted abstracts must be presented at the Crossroads Conference as either a poster presentation or an oral presentation (10 minutes, with 5 additional minutes for questions). Due to time constraints, the number of oral presentation spaces is limited. Successful submissions may instead be offered a poster presentation.
Abstracts must be no longer than 1800 characters in length and follow a structured format. Headings for Introduction, Methods, Results/Anticipated Results, and Conclusions/Significance must be included. Titles may be up to 100 characters in length.
- ISANS: Building Intercultural Competence Workshops
- VTECS Speaker Series: Gender and Armed Conflict, From Sudan to Syria
- CCME 2019
- Healthy Living Healthy Life Conference 2018
- HLHL Student Three Minute Health Innovation Competition
- Anesthesia for Global Outreach Course
- Qualitative Health Research Conference
- Volunteer Opportunities in Tanzania: AWB/USF