Global Health News» Go to news main
MCAT Fee Assistance Program for Canadians
Application Deadline: Dec. 1, 2017
AAMC and AFMC are offering a fee assistance program for those in financial need who plan to write the MCAT during the 2018 testing year. A total of 723 awards are available. Visit the AAMC website for full details. To learn more about the eligibility criteria, the application process and deadlines, please see the MCAT Fee Assistance Program (FAP) for Canadians Application Guide.
Students may apply from November 1, 2017 to December 1, 2017.
Apply at the AFMC Student Portal website.
Questions regarding the application, evaluation, or qualification process? Please contact email@example.com
- Call for Nominations: 2018 Global Health Awards
- Call for Submissions: 2018 Global Health Photo Contest
- Centering Black Canadian Health
- Updates from Popular Culture: Weinstein, Trump and Violence Against Women, Solutions for the Future
- 16 Days Keynote Address
- 16 Days of Activism Against Gender‑based Violence At Dalhousie
- World AIDS Day Vigil
- Opening Lecture: 7th Annual Fear Memorial Conference