Global Health News» Go to news main
MCAT Fee Assistance Program for Canadians
Application Deadline: Dec. 1, 2017
AAMC and AFMC are offering a fee assistance program for those in financial need who plan to write the MCAT during the 2018 testing year. A total of 723 awards are available. Visit the AAMC website for full details. To learn more about the eligibility criteria, the application process and deadlines, please see the MCAT Fee Assistance Program (FAP) for Canadians Application Guide.
Students may apply from November 1, 2017 to December 1, 2017.
Apply at the AFMC Student Portal website.
Questions regarding the application, evaluation, or qualification process? Please contact email@example.com
- ISANS: Building Intercultural Competence Workshops
- VTECS Speaker Series: Gender and Armed Conflict, From Sudan to Syria
- CCME 2019
- Healthy Living Healthy Life Conference 2018
- HLHL Student Three Minute Health Innovation Competition
- Anesthesia for Global Outreach Course
- Qualitative Health Research Conference
- Volunteer Opportunities in Tanzania: AWB/USF