Global Health News» Go to news main
16 Days Keynote Address
Date: Fri. Dec. 1, 2017 @ 2 - 3 PM
Location: CHEB room 268. Livestreaming optional
Rejection Resilience: Conversations About Healthy Relationships We’re Not (Yet) Having
Karen BK Chan, BSC, MA is a sex and emotional literacy educator in Toronto. She has taught sex education and emotional literacy for 18+ years. Karen is dedicated to sex education that is plainly spoken, emotionally honest, and grounded in justice.
Livestream is available and can be accessed at dal.adobeconnect.com/guest
- Updates from Popular Culture: Weinstein, Trump and Violence Against Women, Solutions for the Future
- 16 Days Keynote Address
- 16 Days of Activism Against Gender‑based Violence At Dalhousie
- World AIDS Day Vigil
- Opening Lecture: 7th Annual Fear Memorial Conference
- 7th Annual Fear Memorial Conference
- Two Minutes to Midnight: Can the Crisis in North Korea be Defused?
- Workshop: Building Intercultural Competence