Global Health News» Go to news main
16 Days of Activism Against Gender‑based Violence At Dalhousie
Dates: Dec. 24 - Dec. 10, 2017
Location: Dalhousie University
Human Rights & Equity Services and South House Sexual and Gender Resource Centre are teaming up for the third annual 16 Days of Activism Against Gender-Based Violence Campaign. We have collaborated with various faculties, organizations, services, departments, centres, offices, and programs on campus and in the surrounding Halifax community to host and deliver, over a 16-day period, a series of events, campaigns, and/or activities committed to profiling, addressing and eradicating all forms of sex- and gender-based violence.
Launch: Friday, November 24, 2017 @ 12 PM, SUB – Front Desk/Lobby
Brief words will be shared by Geri Musqua-LeBlanc (Elder in Residence), Carmella Farahbakhsh (South House) and Shakira Weatherdon (HRES).
A full list of all the events taking place can be found on the HRES website.
- Primary Health Care Research Day 2018
- Words Matter: A Mental Health Literacy Update with Dr. Stan Kutcher
- 2018 Canadian Bioethics Society Conference
- A Celebration! Service Learning Program
- Call for Proposals: ACIC Symposium
- Call for Applications: Indigenous Health Sciences summer camp
- Celebration of Global Health
- Call for Applications: African Nova Scotian Health Science Summer Camps