Global Health News» Go to news main
16 Days of Activism Against Gender‑based Violence At Dalhousie
Dates: Dec. 24 - Dec. 10, 2017
Location: Dalhousie University
Human Rights & Equity Services and South House Sexual and Gender Resource Centre are teaming up for the third annual 16 Days of Activism Against Gender-Based Violence Campaign. We have collaborated with various faculties, organizations, services, departments, centres, offices, and programs on campus and in the surrounding Halifax community to host and deliver, over a 16-day period, a series of events, campaigns, and/or activities committed to profiling, addressing and eradicating all forms of sex- and gender-based violence.
Launch: Friday, November 24, 2017 @ 12 PM, SUB – Front Desk/Lobby
Brief words will be shared by Geri Musqua-LeBlanc (Elder in Residence), Carmella Farahbakhsh (South House) and Shakira Weatherdon (HRES).
A full list of all the events taking place can be found on the HRES website.
- Women Leaders in Global Health Conference
- Grand Challenges Canada Stars in Global Health: Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
- Call for Nominations: ISANS seeks second generation immigrants for new book
- Dalhousie Sustainable Oceans Conference
- ISANS: Building Intercultural Competence Workshops
- VTECS Speaker Series: Gender and Armed Conflict, From Sudan to Syria
- CCME 2019
- Healthy Living Healthy Life Conference 2018