Global Health News» Go to news main
McGill Summer Institute in Infectious Diseases and Global Health
Dates: June 11-22, 2018
Location: McGill University, Montreal, Canada
The Summer Institute short courses feature internationally known faculty, a focus on highly applicable new knowledge, and an opportunity to network with fellow global health professionals from around the world.
Hosted by McGill Global Health Programs, the McGill International TB Centre, the MUHC-RI (Infectious Diseases and Immunity in Global Health), the JD Maclean Centre for Tropical Diseases, and the McGill Interdisciplinary Initiative in Infection and Immunity.
Week 1: June 11-15, 2018
- TB Research Methods
- Global Health Diagnostics
- Qualitative Methods in Global Infectious Diseases Research
Weekend: June 16-17, 2018
- Antimicrobial Resistance Special Session - NEW
- Clinical Tropical Medicine Laboratory Course – Malaria and Parasitic Zoonoses
Week 2: June 19-23, 2018
- Clinical Tropical Medicine: Clinical Review
- Clinical TB: A Focused Clinical & Public Health Review for Healthcare Workers - NEW
- Advanced TB Diagnostics
- Genomic Epidemiology of Infectious Diseases
Deadline: You are encouraged to apply early as evaluation for acceptance is rolling. The deadline for participants needing a Visa to travel to Canada is Feb 28th and registration closes May 1st.
For more information please visit the Summer Institute website.
- Call for Proposals ‑ Education for Women and Girls in Fragile, Conflict and Crisis Situations
- Save the Date: Primary Health Care Research Day 2019
- Black and Immigrant Women's Network Event Featuring Cynthia Dorrington
- Call for Volunteers: Stepping Stone Holiday Lunch
- Grand Challenges Canada: OPTions Innovation Initiative
- Global Health Delivery Intensive Program at Harvard University
- Emerging Health Leaders Program (EHL)
- Implementing Effective Capacity‑Building Partnerships in Global Health: The Toronto‑Addis Ababa Academic Collaboration