Global Health News» Go to news main
CUGH 2019: Translation and Implementation for Impact in Global Health
Abstract Submission Deadline: Aug 25, 2018
Conference Dates: March 8 - 10, 2019
Location: Chicago IL
The meeting will bring together leaders across a broad range of areas to share with us what we can do to overcome the knowledge-needs gap, scale up evidence-based solutions and impact public policies so we can effectively address the pressing global challenges we face. Attendees will have many opportunities to engage, learn, contribute and collaborate with each other in a dynamic, inspiring environment.
There will be continuity with previous conference sub-themes, so we can build on previous efforts across: planetary health- One Health- environmental health; governance and institution strengthening; infectious diseases; non-communicable diseases and the social determinants of health. We will also introduce new areas that reflect the meeting’s theme.
Our annual meeting has become the world's leading academic global health conference. It will bring together leaders from universities, NGOs, think tanks, the private sector and government. Over 1800 global health practitioners, faculty, professionals, and students from academia, NGOs, governments, foundations, and the private sector, representing diverse fields including: medicine, nursing, public health, veterinary sciences, engineering, business, law, public policy, urban planning, natural sciences, environmental studies, economics and more will be in attendance.
For more information please visit the Conference website.
- Zero Pain Conference
- HIV/AIDS Awareness Week Red Ribbon Flag‑raising
- Understanding social inequalities in health and health care: Evidence and policy implications
- Tropical and Geographic Medicine, Intensive Short Course
- Global Health: Annual Review ‑ Call for Papers
- How have visiting teams been most useful and what are the main challenges?
- Winter Clothing Drive Collection: Dalhousie International Centre
- Black Men's Health Conference