Global Health News» Go to news main
Call for Submissions: DoctorsNS Magazine
Submission Deadline: June 27, 2018
This September, Doctors Nova Scotia is trying to fit in as many student voices as possible into their “Back to School” issue of doctorsNS magazine. This issue of the magazine is distributed to all first-year medical students, and they want to highlight opportunities for medical students to have interesting, educational experiences outside of the classroom.
Interested students are encouraged to submit short pitches (100 to 150 words) that answer the “5 Ws”, as well as the name of the program/initiative and a URL or email address for more information. Students should also include their year of study (e.g., Med 2) and specialty, if they have one.
For more information or to submit an idea please contact: Austen Gilliland firstname.lastname@example.org
- Black Men's Health Conference
- Diversity and Inclusion: Opportunities in the Formal and Hidden Curriculum
- Global Health Discussion Series: Visiting Teams in Global Health
- New life awaits your used iPad: Department of Anesthesia
- Soup & Sock Collection
- Equity, Diversity, Inclusion in Academia: Progress & Opportunities
- Panel Discussion: Reproductive Rights and Advocacy
- Global Health Interventions: Lessons from Nova Scotia and West Africa