Global Health News» Go to news main
Anesthesia for Global Outreach Course
Dates: Oct 26 - 28, 2018
Location: Boston, MA
The Anesthesia for Global Outreach Course is designed to assist anesthesia providers travelling to developing countries or austere environments for service or capacity development in anesthesia and critical care. t is intended primarily for anesthesia care providers, but is also relevant for all involved in peri-operative medicine and critical care. Course participants will have the opportunity to consider intellectual, technical, psychological, and ethical aspects of outreach anesthesia work in conditions that they are unlikely to have encountered in their training or daily practice.
This three-day course includes personal insights from faculty experienced in these environments, as well as current topics in global health related issues.
For more information please visit the course website.
- Spark: A Discussion Group on Equity in Academic Medicine
- Short‑Documentary Screening: Period. End of Sentence
- Primary Health Care Research Day
- The Politics of Malnutrition
- Halifax Black Film Festival 2020
- Making it Count: Panel Discussion
- Black Excellence in Stem and Health Research Symposium
- Dal Reads with Michelle Sylliboy