Global Health News» Go to news main
Qualitative Health Research Conference
Abstract Submissions Due: June 27, 2018
Conference Dates: October 27 - 29, 2018.
Pre-conference Workshop Dates: October 25 & 26, 2018
Location: Halifax, NS
Facing the next 20 years: The quandary of qualitative research in divided times
Over 20 years, qualitative research methods have rapidly diversified in foundation and form, moved in from the margins, and given voice to the silent. Challenge has been ever present. New demands, new movements, new methods. As we face the next 20 years, the world’s largest qualitative health research conference comes together to consider: How qualitative research can best change tomorrow‘s world? Is there still a place for a unified ‘qualitative research’? What methods are needed for the next 20 years?
Keynote Speakers: Drs. Johnathan Smith & Deborah van den Hoonaard
For more information please visit the Conference website.
- Black Men's Health Conference
- Diversity and Inclusion: Opportunities in the Formal and Hidden Curriculum
- Global Health Discussion Series: Visiting Teams in Global Health
- New life awaits your used iPad: Department of Anesthesia
- Soup & Sock Collection
- Equity, Diversity, Inclusion in Academia: Progress & Opportunities
- Panel Discussion: Reproductive Rights and Advocacy
- Global Health Interventions: Lessons from Nova Scotia and West Africa