Global Health News» Go to news main
Qualitative Health Research Conference
Abstract Submissions Due: June 27, 2018
Conference Dates: October 27 - 29, 2018.
Pre-conference Workshop Dates: October 25 & 26, 2018
Location: Halifax, NS
Facing the next 20 years: The quandary of qualitative research in divided times
Over 20 years, qualitative research methods have rapidly diversified in foundation and form, moved in from the margins, and given voice to the silent. Challenge has been ever present. New demands, new movements, new methods. As we face the next 20 years, the world’s largest qualitative health research conference comes together to consider: How qualitative research can best change tomorrow‘s world? Is there still a place for a unified ‘qualitative research’? What methods are needed for the next 20 years?
Keynote Speakers: Drs. Johnathan Smith & Deborah van den Hoonaard
For more information please visit the Conference website.
- Zero Pain Conference
- HIV/AIDS Awareness Week Red Ribbon Flag‑raising
- Understanding social inequalities in health and health care: Evidence and policy implications
- Tropical and Geographic Medicine, Intensive Short Course
- Global Health: Annual Review ‑ Call for Papers
- How have visiting teams been most useful and what are the main challenges?
- Winter Clothing Drive Collection: Dalhousie International Centre
- Black Men's Health Conference