Global Health News» Go to news main
Healthy Living Healthy Life Conference 2018
Dates: Sept. 19-21, 2018
Location: Halifax, NS
Collaborative Health Conference on Research, Practice and Community Innovations
As part of celebrating Dalhousie University’s 200th anniversary, a cross-faculty team from the university will host this collaborative conference on health research, practice and community innovations. The Healthy Living, Healthy Life Conference will be held at the Nova Centre in Halifax, Nova Scotia from September 19-21, 2018.
The conference will offer a spectrum of research, interventions and measures that can inform future interdisciplinary health policy, pathways, services and resources towards a healthy life for all Canadians. With its presentation of leading edge research, renowned key speakers, and closing final moderated Fireside chat on "Turning Health upside Down”, The Healthy Living, Healthy Life Conference promises to be a dynamic and interactive experience.
The conference will attract a wide range of participants including:
- Policy and decision makers
- Health professionals and clinicians
- Community groups and multi-stakeholder partnerships
- Business, NGO’s and not-for-profit members interested in health
- Undergraduate, graduate, and post-doctoral students
- Members of the public interested in healthy living across the life course
For more information please visit the Conference website.
- Spark: A Discussion Group on Equity in Academic Medicine
- Short‑Documentary Screening: Period. End of Sentence
- Primary Health Care Research Day
- The Politics of Malnutrition
- Halifax Black Film Festival 2020
- Making it Count: Panel Discussion
- Black Excellence in Stem and Health Research Symposium
- Dal Reads with Michelle Sylliboy