Global Health News» Go to news main
HLHL Student Three Minute Health Innovation Competition
Application deadline: July 23, 2018
Event Date: Sept. 20, 2018
Location: Halifax, NS
Are you a student or team of students involved in an innovative project with the potential to improve the health of the community?
Submit your project to the Three Minute Health Innovation Competition (TMHI)
YOUR SUBMISSION SHOULD BE:
TOP 10 submissions will be selected to present their project in three minutes at the Healthy Living, Healthy Life Conference Innovation Breakfast, Thursday, September 20, 8:00AM-9:30AM at the Nova Centre, Halifax, NS.
CASH PRIZES will be awarded to the top three teams as selected by a panel of health leaders. Open to students from any university!
Submit a one-page overview of your health innovation to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, July 9, 2018 11:59 pm ADT.
For more information please visit the conference website.
- Spark: A Discussion Group on Equity in Academic Medicine
- Short‑Documentary Screening: Period. End of Sentence
- Primary Health Care Research Day
- The Politics of Malnutrition
- Halifax Black Film Festival 2020
- Black Excellence in Stem and Health Research Symposium
- Making it Count: Panel Discussion
- Dal Reads with Michelle Sylliboy