Global Health News» Go to news main
HLHL Student Three Minute Health Innovation Competition
Application deadline: July 23, 2018
Event Date: Sept. 20, 2018
Location: Halifax, NS
Are you a student or team of students involved in an innovative project with the potential to improve the health of the community?
Submit your project to the Three Minute Health Innovation Competition (TMHI)
YOUR SUBMISSION SHOULD BE:
TOP 10 submissions will be selected to present their project in three minutes at the Healthy Living, Healthy Life Conference Innovation Breakfast, Thursday, September 20, 8:00AM-9:30AM at the Nova Centre, Halifax, NS.
CASH PRIZES will be awarded to the top three teams as selected by a panel of health leaders. Open to students from any university!
Submit a one-page overview of your health innovation to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, July 9, 2018 11:59 pm ADT.
For more information please visit the conference website.
- Black Men's Health Conference
- Diversity and Inclusion: Opportunities in the Formal and Hidden Curriculum
- Global Health Discussion Series: Visiting Teams in Global Health
- New life awaits your used iPad: Department of Anesthesia
- Soup & Sock Collection
- Equity, Diversity, Inclusion in Academia: Progress & Opportunities
- Panel Discussion: Reproductive Rights and Advocacy
- Global Health Interventions: Lessons from Nova Scotia and West Africa