Global Health News» Go to news main
Women Leaders in Global Health Conference
Dates: November 8–9, 2018
Location: London, UK
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is proud to be hosting the second annual Women Leaders in Global Health Conference (WLGH18) on 8-9 November 2018.
WLGH18 will bring together established and emerging leaders from across sectors and cultures to work towards gender equity in health leadership and to improve health for all.
Hear from speakers from across the global health sphere including:
- Dr Soumya Swaminathan, Deputy Director-General for Programmes at the World Health Organization
- Elhadj As Sy, Secretary General of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent societies
- Professor Dame Sally Davies, Chief Medical Officer for England
- Xavier Prats Monné, Director-General for Health and Food Safety at the European Commission
- Dr Joanne Liu, International President of Doctors Without Borders
- Zero Pain Conference
- Understanding social inequalities in health and health care: Evidence and policy implications
- HIV/AIDS Awareness Week Red Ribbon Flag‑raising
- Tropical and Geographic Medicine, Intensive Short Course
- Global Health: Annual Review ‑ Call for Papers
- How have visiting teams been most useful and what are the main challenges?
- Winter Clothing Drive Collection: Dalhousie International Centre
- Black Men's Health Conference