Global Health News» Go to news main
Global Health Students and Young Professionals Summit 2018
Date: Sun. Nov. 18, 2018
Location: Dalla Lana School of Public Health, 155 College St., Toronto, ON
Becoming Change Agents in Global Health
The GHSYPs Summit aims to provide a space for SYPs involved or interested in the global health field. This is the forum for global health SYPs to connect, network, engage, and be inspired. Leading experts as well as outstanding SYPs will question the upcoming global health challenges of our time and current Canadian projects in global health. Participants will also be challenged to think about how to best leverage their skills, seek out professional development opportunities, and become agents of change in an ever diversifying and multidisciplinary global health sphere.
For more information and to register please visit the EventBrite page.
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic