Global Health News» Go to news main
Global Health Day Panel Discussion: The Future of Global Health
Date: Wed. Sept. 26, 2018 @ 5-6PM
Location: Halifax: Tupper Theatre A; Saint John: DMNB Rm. 218
As part of Global Health Day the Global Health Office at Dalhousie invites you to a free public discussion on the future of global health.
"Where do we see global health in the next 150-200 years"
Please join us as these global health experts speak about their experiences in local and global initiatives through partnerships, research, health systems and developing sustainable solutions for health equity.
- Dr. Margaret Casey, September's Dal Med Innovator
- Dr. Heather Scott, Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Dr. Gail Tomblin Murphy, Vice-President Research & Innovation, NSHA
- Dr. Henry Annan, Dalhousie Resident, Pediatrics
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic