Global Health News» Go to news main
What can Tanzania and Canada learn from each other: A nursing perspective
Date: Mon. Oct. 1, 2018 @ 5-6PM
Location: Lindsay Children’s Room, Halifax Central Library
Come join Dal Health’s 2018 Queen Elizabeth Scholars as they explore the key learnings from their experiences abroad.
Rachel Ollivier and Kalkidan Gabre, Dalhousie School of Nursing
Snacks and light refreshments provided!
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic