Global Health News» Go to news main
Black and Immigrant Women's Network Event Featuring Cynthia Dorrington
Date: Mon, February 11, 2019 @ 6 - 8 PM
Location: Paul O'Regan Hall, Halifax Central Library, 5440 Spring Garden Road
Join the Black and Immigrant Women's Network, in partnership with Halifax Central Library and in collaboration with various partners, businesses and communities as we celebrate our 5th Annual African Heritage Month.
This year we are featuring Cynthia Dorrington, Chair of the Halifax Chamber of Commerce.
The Chamber is one of the oldest business institutions in North America and for the first time in 280+ years, an African Nova Scotian woman was elected Chair of the Chamber.
Join us to cheer and support one of our own, and learn about Cynthia Dorrington’s remarkable journey to success and her achievements over the years.
For more information and to register please visit the EvenBrite event page.
- 2022 Global Health Student Writing Competition
- 7th Khon Kaen University’s International Challenge on Emergency Medicine
- Program Assistant: Indigenous Health in Medicine Program
- Belong Speaker Series: Breaking Barriers at Dalhousie University
- Multiple Employment Opportunities ‑ NSERC Encouraging Vaccine Confidence in Canada
- GHI Global Health Case Competition ‑ Final Presentations
- Indigenous Student MCAT Study Group
- IHIM Virtual Sharing Circle