Global Health News» Go to news main
11th European Congress on Tropical Medicine and International Health 2019
Dates: Sept. 16-20, 2019
Location: Liverpool, UK
The Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (RSTMH) is delighted and proud to be hosting ECTMIH 2019 in Liverpool, UK on behalf of the Federation of European Societies for Tropical Medicine and International Health (FESTMIH).
The Congress provides a platform for sharing research and innovation in the field of tropical medicine and global health. Contacts are made, networks are strengthened, and new partnerships are formed.
ECTMIH brings together more than 1,500 scientists and experts from across the world and acts as a forum for reflection on the role of tropical medicine and global health, taking into account the biggest trends of the twenty-first century, such as human migration and climate change.
For more information please visit the Congress website.
- Spark: A Discussion Group on Equity in Academic Medicine
- Short‑Documentary Screening: Period. End of Sentence
- Primary Health Care Research Day
- The Politics of Malnutrition
- Halifax Black Film Festival 2020
- Making it Count: Panel Discussion
- Black Excellence in Stem and Health Research Symposium
- Dal Reads with Michelle Sylliboy