Global Health News» Go to news main
Celebrate African Heritage Month 2019
Date: February 2019
Location: Various locations around Nova Scotia
From the Office of African Nova Scotian Affairs
The 2019 provincial theme, Our History is Your History, recognizes the unique story of African Nova Scotians and how this story is interwoven throughout the past, present and future of all Nova Scotians. The theme reminds us that when we all acknowledge and understand the truths of our shared history through awareness, cooperation, dialogue and learning, we will be able to facilitate positive change in Nova Scotia.
This year’s theme also aligns with the United Nations’ International Decade for People of African Descent, commonly known as DPAD, with the goal to strengthen global cooperation in support of people of African descent as they strive for full inclusion in all aspects of society.
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic
- 2022 Global Health Student Writing Competition
- 7th Khon Kaen University’s International Challenge on Emergency Medicine
- Program Assistant: Indigenous Health in Medicine Program
- Belong Speaker Series: Breaking Barriers at Dalhousie University
- Multiple Employment Opportunities ‑ NSERC Encouraging Vaccine Confidence in Canada