Global Health News» Go to news main
Workshop: Climate Change & Health
Date: Mar. 12, 2019 @ 4 - 5:30 PM
Location: CHEB 264 (Corner of Summer & University)
Are you a Dalhousie student interested in climate change & health?
Join this workshop on March 12, 2019 from 4 - 5:30 PM in CHEB 264.
This is the final session of the IPHE mini-course and will be open to all students (you do not have to be registered in the class to attend this session).
To ensure that we have enough resources for the participants we ask that you please reserve your spot through EventBrite.
For more information contact: email@example.com
- Black Men's Health Conference
- Diversity and Inclusion: Opportunities in the Formal and Hidden Curriculum
- Global Health Discussion Series: Visiting Teams in Global Health
- New life awaits your used iPad: Department of Anesthesia
- Soup & Sock Collection
- Equity, Diversity, Inclusion in Academia: Progress & Opportunities
- Panel Discussion: Reproductive Rights and Advocacy
- Global Health Interventions: Lessons from Nova Scotia and West Africa