Global Health News» Go to news main
Workshop: Climate Change & Health
Date: Mar. 12, 2019 @ 4 - 5:30 PM
Location: CHEB 264 (Corner of Summer & University)
Are you a Dalhousie student interested in climate change & health?
Join this workshop on March 12, 2019 from 4 - 5:30 PM in CHEB 264.
This is the final session of the IPHE mini-course and will be open to all students (you do not have to be registered in the class to attend this session).
To ensure that we have enough resources for the participants we ask that you please reserve your spot through EventBrite.
For more information contact: email@example.com
- Spark: A Discussion Group on Equity in Academic Medicine
- Short‑Documentary Screening: Period. End of Sentence
- Primary Health Care Research Day
- The Politics of Malnutrition
- Halifax Black Film Festival 2020
- Black Excellence in Stem and Health Research Symposium
- Making it Count: Panel Discussion
- Dal Reads with Michelle Sylliboy