Global Health News» Go to news main
Dalhousie Medical Education Research and Innovation Showcase (MERIS)
Abstract Deadline: April 1, 2019
Event Dates: June 19 & 20, 2019
Location: Dalhousie University (Halifax and New Brunswick distributed sites)
MERIS (Medical Education Research and Innovation Showcase) is a two half-days conference that presents research and innovation relevant to medical, interprofessional and health professions education. As an attendee, you’ll join other professionals with a common interest in medical and health professions education.
Continuing Professional Development / Division of Medical Education invites members of the Health Professions Education community, including faculty, staff, preceptors, residents and students, to submit an abstract of scholarly work in the area of teaching and learning/education.
For more information please visit the MERIS website.
- Spark: A Discussion Group on Equity in Medicine Presents: The Urgency of Intersectionality
- CH&E Seminar Series: COVID‑19 and Public Health Policy in the USA: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Spark: A Discussion Group on Equity in Medicine Presents Dr. Sarita Verma
- Spark: A Discussion Group on Equity in Academic Medicine
- Short‑Documentary Screening: Period. End of Sentence
- Primary Health Care Research Day
- The Politics of Malnutrition
- Halifax Black Film Festival 2020