Global Health News» Go to news main
Dalhousie Medical Education Research and Innovation Showcase (MERIS)
Abstract Deadline: April 1, 2019
Event Dates: June 19 & 20, 2019
Location: Dalhousie University (Halifax and New Brunswick distributed sites)
MERIS (Medical Education Research and Innovation Showcase) is a two half-days conference that presents research and innovation relevant to medical, interprofessional and health professions education. As an attendee, you’ll join other professionals with a common interest in medical and health professions education.
Continuing Professional Development / Division of Medical Education invites members of the Health Professions Education community, including faculty, staff, preceptors, residents and students, to submit an abstract of scholarly work in the area of teaching and learning/education.
For more information please visit the MERIS website.
- Black Men's Health Conference
- Diversity and Inclusion: Opportunities in the Formal and Hidden Curriculum
- Global Health Discussion Series: Visiting Teams in Global Health
- New life awaits your used iPad: Department of Anesthesia
- Soup & Sock Collection
- Equity, Diversity, Inclusion in Academia: Progress & Opportunities
- Panel Discussion: Reproductive Rights and Advocacy
- Global Health Interventions: Lessons from Nova Scotia and West Africa