Global Health News» Go to news main
Dalhousie Medical Education Research and Innovation Showcase (MERIS)
Abstract Deadline: April 1, 2019
Event Dates: June 19 & 20, 2019
Location: Dalhousie University (Halifax and New Brunswick distributed sites)
MERIS (Medical Education Research and Innovation Showcase) is a two half-days conference that presents research and innovation relevant to medical, interprofessional and health professions education. As an attendee, you’ll join other professionals with a common interest in medical and health professions education.
Continuing Professional Development / Division of Medical Education invites members of the Health Professions Education community, including faculty, staff, preceptors, residents and students, to submit an abstract of scholarly work in the area of teaching and learning/education.
For more information please visit the MERIS website.
- Zero Pain Conference
- Understanding social inequalities in health and health care: Evidence and policy implications
- HIV/AIDS Awareness Week Red Ribbon Flag‑raising
- Tropical and Geographic Medicine, Intensive Short Course
- Global Health: Annual Review ‑ Call for Papers
- How have visiting teams been most useful and what are the main challenges?
- Winter Clothing Drive Collection: Dalhousie International Centre
- Black Men's Health Conference