Global Health News» Go to news main
Workshop: Framing Diversity and Gender in your Research Proposal
Date: Tue, 26 March 2019 @ 10:00 – 11:30 AM
Location: Halifax: Dean's Council Room (206) Tupper Complex Saint John: DMNB rm. 105
Join Stacey Ritz for this workshop on incorporating diversity and gender in a research proposal.
Stacey is an Associate Professor in the Department of Pathology & Molecular Medicine, and Assistant Dean of the Bachelor of Health Sciences (Honours) Program at McMaster. She received her PhD from the Molecular Immunology, Virology & Inflammation Program at McMaster University. As a PI, her laboratory investigated the influence of particulate air pollution on allergy and autoimmune disease; more recently, her work has shifted to focus on how sex/gender considerations can be integrated into laboratory-based research, and critical pedagogy in health sciences education.
NB. Space is limited so please register using the EventBrite link.
- Black Men's Health Conference
- Diversity and Inclusion: Opportunities in the Formal and Hidden Curriculum
- Global Health Discussion Series: Visiting Teams in Global Health
- New life awaits your used iPad: Department of Anesthesia
- Soup & Sock Collection
- Equity, Diversity, Inclusion in Academia: Progress & Opportunities
- Panel Discussion: Reproductive Rights and Advocacy
- Global Health Interventions: Lessons from Nova Scotia and West Africa