Global Health News» Go to news main
Workshop: Framing Diversity and Gender in your Research Proposal
Date: Tue, 26 March 2019 @ 10:00 – 11:30 AM
Location: Halifax: Dean's Council Room (206) Tupper Complex Saint John: DMNB rm. 105
Join Stacey Ritz for this workshop on incorporating diversity and gender in a research proposal.
Stacey is an Associate Professor in the Department of Pathology & Molecular Medicine, and Assistant Dean of the Bachelor of Health Sciences (Honours) Program at McMaster. She received her PhD from the Molecular Immunology, Virology & Inflammation Program at McMaster University. As a PI, her laboratory investigated the influence of particulate air pollution on allergy and autoimmune disease; more recently, her work has shifted to focus on how sex/gender considerations can be integrated into laboratory-based research, and critical pedagogy in health sciences education.
NB. Space is limited so please register using the EventBrite link.
- Spark: A Discussion Group on Equity in Academic Medicine
- Short‑Documentary Screening: Period. End of Sentence
- Primary Health Care Research Day
- The Politics of Malnutrition
- Halifax Black Film Festival 2020
- Making it Count: Panel Discussion
- Black Excellence in Stem and Health Research Symposium
- Dal Reads with Michelle Sylliboy