Global Health News» Go to news main
McGill Summer Institute in Infectious Diseases and Global Health
Dates: June 10-21, 2019
Location: Montreal, Canada
The McGill Summer Institute features internationally known faculty, a focus on highly applicable new knowledge, and an opportunity to network with fellow global health professionals from around the world. The unique format of short non-credit professional development courses attracts a diverse group of participants, from industry leaders to NGO’s, academics and researchers, and advocacy group members.
For more information please visit the McGill website.
- Atlantic Council for International Cooperation Annual Symposium
- Canadian Society of Addiction Medicine Annual Meeting and Scientific Conference
- Celebration of Community Volunteer Day: A Film Screening Event
- Invitation to support the Canadian LAC pre‑congress
- Sixth Global Symposium on Health Systems Research
- 2019 Canadian Conference on Global Health
- SickKids Global Child Health Course
- PEGASUS IV Conference 2020