Global Health News» Go to news main
McGill Summer Institute in Infectious Diseases and Global Health
Dates: June 10-21, 2019
Location: Montreal, Canada
The McGill Summer Institute features internationally known faculty, a focus on highly applicable new knowledge, and an opportunity to network with fellow global health professionals from around the world. The unique format of short non-credit professional development courses attracts a diverse group of participants, from industry leaders to NGO’s, academics and researchers, and advocacy group members.
For more information please visit the McGill website.
- Call for Abstracts: CUGH 2020
- 11th Annual CUGH Conference
- Bike Week Film Screening: Afghan Cycles
- 2019 Dalhousie Picchione Lecture
- 2019 Celebration for Black Graduates in Health, Medicine, and Dentistry
- 2019 Celebration for Indigenous Graduates in Medicine
- Women Deliver 2019 Conference
- Calling all CanWaCH members: Take part in the Data Drive