Global Health News» Go to news main
Women Deliver 2019 Conference
Dates: June 3-6, 2019
Location: Vancouver, BC
The world’s largest conference on gender equality and the health, rights and wellbeing of women and girls.
At a time when the global terrain for girls and women continues to shift, and as progress in health, gender-based violence and economic and political participation of women is urgently needed, over 6,000 world leaders, activists, parliamentarians, celebrities, journalists and young people will come to Canada to discuss these issues.
Women Deliver 2019 Mobilization Canada is seizing upon the global spotlight and momentum that the Women Deliver Conference provides. We engage with average citizens across Canada to improve our country’s leadership on gender equality and to generate increased investment in the health, rights and wellbeing of women and girls.
For more information please visit the Conference website.
- Spark: A Discussion Group on Equity in Academic Medicine
- Short‑Documentary Screening: Period. End of Sentence
- Primary Health Care Research Day
- The Politics of Malnutrition
- Halifax Black Film Festival 2020
- Making it Count: Panel Discussion
- Black Excellence in Stem and Health Research Symposium
- Dal Reads with Michelle Sylliboy