Global Health News» Go to news main
Women Deliver 2019 Conference
Dates: June 3-6, 2019
Location: Vancouver, BC
The world’s largest conference on gender equality and the health, rights and wellbeing of women and girls.
At a time when the global terrain for girls and women continues to shift, and as progress in health, gender-based violence and economic and political participation of women is urgently needed, over 6,000 world leaders, activists, parliamentarians, celebrities, journalists and young people will come to Canada to discuss these issues.
Women Deliver 2019 Mobilization Canada is seizing upon the global spotlight and momentum that the Women Deliver Conference provides. We engage with average citizens across Canada to improve our country’s leadership on gender equality and to generate increased investment in the health, rights and wellbeing of women and girls.
For more information please visit the Conference website.
- Celebration of Community Volunteer Day: A Film Screening Event
- Invitation to support the Canadian LAC pre‑congress
- Sixth Global Symposium on Health Systems Research
- 2019 Canadian Conference on Global Health
- SickKids Global Child Health Course
- PEGASUS IV Conference 2020
- Public Talk: Ethics in Research with Indigenous Peoples
- Call for Abstracts: CUGH 2020