Global Health News» Go to news main
2019 Celebration for Indigenous Graduates in Medicine
Date: Sunday, May 26, 2019. 3:30 - 5:30 PM
Location: Indigenous Student Centre, 1325 Edward Street
The Indigenous Health in Medicine Program, Indigenous Student Centre and The Global Health Office are pleased to host the 1st annual celebration of our Indigenous graduates in medicine “Honoring our Graduates”.
We invite Dalhousie Class of 2019 Medicine graduates and their family to join us in celebration of their success! We will present each of you with a beaded stethoscope (to keep!) food will be served for guests with some local favorites.
Please let us know if you will be joining us by RSVP’ing here – email@example.com
PS. If you cannot make the event, we still want to give you the stethoscope so please connect with us and we’ll get it to you!
- Spark: A Discussion Group on Equity in Academic Medicine
- Short‑Documentary Screening: Period. End of Sentence
- Primary Health Care Research Day
- The Politics of Malnutrition
- Halifax Black Film Festival 2020
- Making it Count: Panel Discussion
- Black Excellence in Stem and Health Research Symposium
- Dal Reads with Michelle Sylliboy