Global Health News» Go to news main
2019 Celebration for Indigenous Graduates in Medicine
Date: Sunday, May 26, 2019. 3:30 - 5:30 PM
Location: Indigenous Student Centre, 1325 Edward Street
The Indigenous Health in Medicine Program, Indigenous Student Centre and The Global Health Office are pleased to host the 1st annual celebration of our Indigenous graduates in medicine “Honoring our Graduates”.
We invite Dalhousie Class of 2019 Medicine graduates and their family to join us in celebration of their success! We will present each of you with a beaded stethoscope (to keep!) food will be served for guests with some local favorites.
Please let us know if you will be joining us by RSVP’ing here – firstname.lastname@example.org
PS. If you cannot make the event, we still want to give you the stethoscope so please connect with us and we’ll get it to you!
- Atlantic Council for International Cooperation Annual Symposium
- Canadian Society of Addiction Medicine Annual Meeting and Scientific Conference
- Celebration of Community Volunteer Day: A Film Screening Event
- Invitation to support the Canadian LAC pre‑congress
- Sixth Global Symposium on Health Systems Research
- 2019 Canadian Conference on Global Health
- SickKids Global Child Health Course
- PEGASUS IV Conference 2020