Global Health News» Go to news main
2019 Celebration for Indigenous Graduates in Medicine
Date: Sunday, May 26, 2019. 3:30 - 5:30 PM
Location: Indigenous Student Centre, 1325 Edward Street
The Indigenous Health in Medicine Program, Indigenous Student Centre and The Global Health Office are pleased to host the 1st annual celebration of our Indigenous graduates in medicine “Honoring our Graduates”.
We invite Dalhousie Class of 2019 Medicine graduates and their family to join us in celebration of their success! We will present each of you with a beaded stethoscope (to keep!) food will be served for guests with some local favorites.
Please let us know if you will be joining us by RSVP’ing here – email@example.com
PS. If you cannot make the event, we still want to give you the stethoscope so please connect with us and we’ll get it to you!
- HIV/AIDS Awareness Week Red Ribbon Flag‑raising
- Understanding social inequalities in health and health care: Evidence and policy implications
- Tropical and Geographic Medicine, Intensive Short Course
- Global Health: Annual Review ‑ Call for Papers
- How have visiting teams been most useful and what are the main challenges?
- Winter Clothing Drive Collection: Dalhousie International Centre
- Black Men's Health Conference
- Diversity and Inclusion: Opportunities in the Formal and Hidden Curriculum