Global Health News» Go to news main
11th Annual CUGH Conference
Dates: April 18-20, 2020
Location: Washington DC
Global Health in a Time of Worldwide Political Change
The conference’s theme is "Translation and Implementation for Impact in Global Health."
CUGH’s annual conference is a must attend event on the global health calendar. Over 1800 scientists, students and implementers from academia, NGOs, government and the private sector will present, learn and collaborate to address some of the pressing challenges our world faces. A wide range of medical and non-medical disciplines are represented throughout the pre-conference satellite day on April 17 (register online & most are free to attend) and the April 18th -20th conference. Attendees will be inspired and challenged and learn new skills, contacts and ways we can improve the health of people and the planet.
For more information please visit the Conference website.
- Understanding social inequalities in health and health care: Evidence and policy implications
- HIV/AIDS Awareness Week Red Ribbon Flag‑raising
- Tropical and Geographic Medicine, Intensive Short Course
- Global Health: Annual Review ‑ Call for Papers
- How have visiting teams been most useful and what are the main challenges?
- Winter Clothing Drive Collection: Dalhousie International Centre
- Black Men's Health Conference
- Diversity and Inclusion: Opportunities in the Formal and Hidden Curriculum