Global Health News» Go to news main
Call for Abstracts: CUGH 2020
Submission Deadline: August 25, 2019
Conference Dates: April 18-20, 2020
Location: Washington DC
Global Health in a Time of Worldwide Political Change
The conference’s theme is "Translation and Implementation for Impact in Global Health." The 6 subthemes provide structure to the meeting and ensure that the broad array of medical and non-medical disciplines are represented at the conference.
Please submit abstracts and panel proposals with these sub-themes in mind. Colleagues in non-medical disciplines are strongly encouraged to submit proposals for interdisciplinary panels and abstracts for CUGH 2020.
- Addressing the Social Determinants of Health
- Planetary Health, One Health, Environmental Health, Climate Change and Poolution
- Strengthening Health Systems, Public Health, Primary and Surgical Care
- Non-Communicable Diseases & Communicable Diseases
- Politics, Law, Corruption, Human Rights, Governance, Diplomacy, Strengthening Public Institutions
- Translation and Implementation Science, High Impact Development Initiatives, From Research to Policy, Reforming Academia
- Understanding social inequalities in health and health care: Evidence and policy implications
- HIV/AIDS Awareness Week Red Ribbon Flag‑raising
- Tropical and Geographic Medicine, Intensive Short Course
- Global Health: Annual Review ‑ Call for Papers
- How have visiting teams been most useful and what are the main challenges?
- Winter Clothing Drive Collection: Dalhousie International Centre
- Black Men's Health Conference
- Diversity and Inclusion: Opportunities in the Formal and Hidden Curriculum