Global Health News» Go to news main
Celebration of Community Volunteer Day: A Film Screening Event
Date: July 9, 2019 @ 12:00-1:30PM
Location: Collaborative Health Education Building rooms 264 & 266
In celebration of our FoM Community Volunteer Day experience, we will be hosting our very own screening of the documentary film about the Dartmouth North Community Food Centre by local film makers, TRUEFAUX!
It will be held over lunch hour to help maximize the potential for participation across employee groups and it is open to anyone as we know not everyone who wanted to attend was able to. Thus, we will start the event with a sharing of some of the pictures and favourite moments from the day and then enjoy the film "Six Primrose".
Please plan to bring your lunch but we will also have some movie concessions available for everyone! Please note that you will require supervisory approval to attend.
Any questions: contact email@example.com
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic
- 2022 Global Health Student Writing Competition
- 7th Khon Kaen University’s International Challenge on Emergency Medicine
- Program Assistant: Indigenous Health in Medicine Program
- Belong Speaker Series: Breaking Barriers at Dalhousie University