Global Health News» Go to news main
Celebration of Community Volunteer Day: A Film Screening Event
Date: July 9, 2019 @ 12:00-1:30PM
Location: Collaborative Health Education Building rooms 264 & 266
In celebration of our FoM Community Volunteer Day experience, we will be hosting our very own screening of the documentary film about the Dartmouth North Community Food Centre by local film makers, TRUEFAUX!
It will be held over lunch hour to help maximize the potential for participation across employee groups and it is open to anyone as we know not everyone who wanted to attend was able to. Thus, we will start the event with a sharing of some of the pictures and favourite moments from the day and then enjoy the film "Six Primrose".
Please plan to bring your lunch but we will also have some movie concessions available for everyone! Please note that you will require supervisory approval to attend.
Any questions: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Primary Health Care Research Day
- The Politics of Malnutrition
- Halifax Black Film Festival 2020
- Making it Count: Panel Discussion
- Black Excellence in Stem and Health Research Symposium
- Dal Reads with Michelle Sylliboy
- Zero Pain Conference
- HIV/AIDS Awareness Week Red Ribbon Flag‑raising