Global Health News» Go to news main
Celebration of Community Volunteer Day: A Film Screening Event
Date: July 9, 2019 @ 12:00-1:30PM
Location: Collaborative Health Education Building rooms 264 & 266
In celebration of our FoM Community Volunteer Day experience, we will be hosting our very own screening of the documentary film about the Dartmouth North Community Food Centre by local film makers, TRUEFAUX!
It will be held over lunch hour to help maximize the potential for participation across employee groups and it is open to anyone as we know not everyone who wanted to attend was able to. Thus, we will start the event with a sharing of some of the pictures and favourite moments from the day and then enjoy the film "Six Primrose".
Please plan to bring your lunch but we will also have some movie concessions available for everyone! Please note that you will require supervisory approval to attend.
Any questions: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Equity, Diversity, Inclusion in Academia: Progress & Opportunities
- Panel Discussion: Reproductive Rights and Advocacy
- Global Health Interventions: Lessons from Nova Scotia and West Africa
- Global Health Day 2019
- The Importance of Black Canadian Studies in Medical Education
- Show Up and Write Thursdays 2019/2020
- Atlantic Council for International Cooperation Annual Symposium
- Canadian Society of Addiction Medicine Annual Meeting and Scientific Conference