Global Health News» Go to news main
Invitation to support the Canadian LAC pre‑congress
Abstract Deadline: July 14, 2019
Event Date: Oct. 16, 2019
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Re-imagining health systems for better health and social justice
The Canadian Society for International Health (CSIH) and Health Systems Global (HSG), with support from the International Development Research Centre (IDRC), seek to improve the participation of Latin American and Caribbean (LAC) researchers in global health knowledge exchange by offering a Canadian pre-congress.
This one-day pre-congress will take place on October 16th, 2019 in Ottawa at the Delta Hotel. It is a pre-event to the 25th Canadian Conference on Global Health (CCGH) taking place October 17-19, 2019 and the Sixth Global Symposium on Health Systems Research (HSR) taking place in Dubai, October 2020.
CSIH and HSG invite LAC researchers living in Canada, or working with a Canadian partner, to submit an abstract relevant to the Latin American and Caribbean region before 11:59 PM on July 14, 2019. Abstracts may be submitted in English, French or Spanish.
More information can be found on the CSIH website.
- Primary Health Care Research Day
- The Politics of Malnutrition
- Halifax Black Film Festival 2020
- Making it Count: Panel Discussion
- Black Excellence in Stem and Health Research Symposium
- Dal Reads with Michelle Sylliboy
- Zero Pain Conference
- Understanding social inequalities in health and health care: Evidence and policy implications