Global Health News» Go to news main
Invitation to support the Canadian LAC pre‑congress
Abstract Deadline: July 14, 2019
Event Date: Oct. 16, 2019
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Re-imagining health systems for better health and social justice
The Canadian Society for International Health (CSIH) and Health Systems Global (HSG), with support from the International Development Research Centre (IDRC), seek to improve the participation of Latin American and Caribbean (LAC) researchers in global health knowledge exchange by offering a Canadian pre-congress.
This one-day pre-congress will take place on October 16th, 2019 in Ottawa at the Delta Hotel. It is a pre-event to the 25th Canadian Conference on Global Health (CCGH) taking place October 17-19, 2019 and the Sixth Global Symposium on Health Systems Research (HSR) taking place in Dubai, October 2020.
CSIH and HSG invite LAC researchers living in Canada, or working with a Canadian partner, to submit an abstract relevant to the Latin American and Caribbean region before 11:59 PM on July 14, 2019. Abstracts may be submitted in English, French or Spanish.
More information can be found on the CSIH website.
- Equity, Diversity, Inclusion in Academia: Progress & Opportunities
- Panel Discussion: Reproductive Rights and Advocacy
- Global Health Interventions: Lessons from Nova Scotia and West Africa
- Global Health Day 2019
- The Importance of Black Canadian Studies in Medical Education
- Show Up and Write Thursdays 2019/2020
- Atlantic Council for International Cooperation Annual Symposium
- Canadian Society of Addiction Medicine Annual Meeting and Scientific Conference